Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Today ☺

The golden rays of the sun glittered through the window pane and I knew that a new day had begun. The start of a new day marked the start of a new learning experience. It was time to forget the sorrows from yesterday, look forward to tomorrow and live in today. For all I knew, today was full of opportunities waiting for me to seize them. The sole purpose of my existence awaited for me to progress. The goals and ambitions I had were expecting me to complete them today. Today was the day the foundation of my intellectuality wanted to strengthen. The imaginatively bankrupt areas in my mind wanted to blossom again and my consciousness wanted to cherish the another chance the realm of my existence had provided me with today. All I plan to do today is to learn from the mistakes I did yesterday in order to earn from today.  No matter what happens, I want to do it all "today" because the future is unforeseen and one should not leave to chance future happenings, but rather one should do all one can today to make one's future better. I believe and will continue to do so, "Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero" (Seize the day, put very little trust in tomorrow ).

14 comments:

  1. If you could forget the sorrows from yesterday, you'll be happiest person ever! Good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was simple yet so amazing . Cheers !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woow!! -Arpith

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple yet so deep and thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete