Thursday, 15 May 2014

The last moments...

I fell on my knees as a tear ran down my cheek. I was scared and helpless. As his shadows leapt from wall to wall, all I could do was pray for mercy. I felt a tingling feel near my neck, as I turned my head to see what caused it, I was met by nothing but a layer of black. I knew I was destined to it but not so soon, I still had reasons to live and a purpose to fulfill. I know I had been a continuous failure but, everyone deserved a second chance.
In the spur of a moment, I was thrown against the wall. I wanted to scream but no voice came out. I wanted to run away but my body felt numb. The layer of darkness around me deepened and I felt enveloped in my own misery. Pleading and begging weren't a part of choices I had, but hoping for a painless castigation  was all I could do.
As time passed by, I was left in a state of nothing but oblivion. I felt a sudden surge of  pain through my body and I knew my time was depleting and thy lord of Hell was waiting. I burned in the sorrow of my own soul and silently yelled in pain. I knew the Devil had blessed my soul with nothing but brutality and before I could save myself, I was plunged into the parallel dimension of vicious darkness.

                                                   

12 comments:

  1. I love this one :D
    Guess who :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it! :3 You write really good! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it means a lot to me :)

      Delete
  3. So expressive. Your writings will one day see the panaromic life of the world wisdom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really appreciate your thought :')

      Delete
  4. goose bumps
    seriously u write good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You put so much beauty in death :')
    Beautifully written ♡

    ReplyDelete