Saturday, 8 February 2014

ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ sᴇʟғ ᴅᴇᴇᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ...

We all have different perspectives, don't we? Yes, we do. When it comes to writing, each one of us perceives it in a different way. Some think its what nerds do, some say its boring and there are a few who think writing is ridiculous!
To me, writing is my passion and the way I perceive writing is described in this small poem I wrote :


Venturing into the unknown,
I light my path with the lamp of creativity,
The path leads to exploration,
And I am surprised where the journey takes me.

As I embrace the dangers,
I listen to my call of awakening,
And I descry the spirit of creation, the spirit of contradiction.

Going beyond the known margins,
I realize the center of authenticity that encapsulates the deeply lived experience.
Whilst tasting life in moment and retrospection,

I discern the rich process of self-deepening,
Which we simply call WRITING...

6 comments: